Foreign bus carriers
Taxable persons conducting occasional international road transport of passengers on the territory of the Republic of Croatia shall register for VAT purposes in the Republic of Croatia regardless whether they originate from other Member States of the European Union or from the third countries.
We offer the following services:
- Consulting for obtaining a Personal Identification Number (OIB)
- Obtaining a VAT ID number
- VAT registration
- VAT calculation
- Communication with the Tax Administration
- Submitting electronic forms
Tax Representation – Tax Representative
Each taxpayer making taxable supplies of goods and services on the territory of the Republic of Croatia is required to pay value added tax (VAT) in the Republic of Croatia unless another person is required to pay VAT in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
If you make taxable supplies of goods and services on the territory of the Republic of Croatia and:
- you do not have your registered office in the Republic of Croatia, but do have your registered office in another EU Member State, you may appoint a tax representative as the person requied to pay VAT on your behalf;
- you do not have your registered office in the Republic of Croatia or on the territory of the European Union, but do have your registered office in a third country of third territory, you must appoint a tax representative as the person required to pay VAT if the Republic of Croatia does not have in place mutual assistance treaties that are in scope similar to those prescribed by Council Directive 2010/24/EU concerning mutual assistance for the recovery of claims relating to taxes, duties and other measures, and by Council Regulation (EU) No. 904/2010 on administrative cooperation and combating fraud in the field of value added tax.
Mateus will undertake for you all necessary actions for obtaining your PIN and will perform its obligations as a tax representative.